A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tariq Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Tariq Kang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Kang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Tariq Yasin Kang MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Tariq Y. Kang practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Tariq Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Tariq Kang practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Geriatric Doctors.