A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tcharmtchi graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Tcharmtchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hossein Tcharmtchi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Tcharmtchi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.