A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tcharmtchi
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Tcharmtchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tcharmtchi graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Tcharmtchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hossein Tcharmtchi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Tcharmtchi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.