Dr. Mohammad Hossein Tcharmtchi MD is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tcharmtchi graduated from Universitat Wien.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tcharmtchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tcharmtchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile