Dr. Mohammad Hossein Tcharmtchi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tcharmtchi graduated from Universitat Wien.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tcharmtchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tcharmtchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Tcharmtchi practice?
Dr. Mohammad Tcharmtchi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Anesthesiologists, and Houston Urgent Care Centers.