A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Uddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Uddin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Uddin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Nazim Uddin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Uddin practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Uddin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Uddin practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI and Colleyville, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.