Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Uddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uddin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Uddin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Uddin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Nazim Uddin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Uddin practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Uddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Uddin practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.