Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ullah is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullah graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ullah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Fairmont Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ullah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad I. Ullah practice?
Dr. Mohammad Ullah practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Fairmont, MN.
See Jackson General Practitioners, Jackson Internists, and Jackson Sleep Medicine Doctors.