Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ullah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullah graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ullah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Fairmont Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Iftekhar Ullah MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad I. Ullah practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ullah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Ullah practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Sleep Medicine Doctors.