A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Qasim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Qasim, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Qasim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Y Qasim BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Qasim practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Qasim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Qasim practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Hazel Crest, IL.
See Oak Lawn Anesthesiologists and Oak Lawn Pain Management Doctors.