A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Tahir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tahir
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tahir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Tahir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tahir has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Tahir MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Tahir practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Tahir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Tahir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.