Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Tahir
Dr. Mohammad Tahir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Granite City, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tahir is affiliated with Christian Hospital, Christian Hospital and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Tahir has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammad Tahir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Charmaine Edwards
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi25
Dr. Lawrence Osei
Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi16
Dr. Todd Pritz
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi34