A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Tahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Tahir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Tahir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tahir has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Tahir MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Tahir practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Tahir has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Tahir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Granite City, IL and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.