Dr. Mohammad Yamani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Yamani?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Yamani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 13th, 2017

Care treatment commitment

Usually late. If you ask a question he gets rude with you and hits you with a sarcastic remark . He will not discuss and review any health issue you need help with. You get chastised instead when asking for a plan of treatment. All about the 5 minutes he spends with you. Will write you a prescription but don't ask for anything beyond or you will be sorry and disappointed.

May 1st, 2017

Will Not Refer You To A Specialist If You Need One

Became angry when my condition worsened. Talks down to women. Rude.

March 29th, 2017

Terrible on referrals. l. I think he feels you don't need referral to specialist as he knows everything.

December 21st, 2016

Does not care !

I have been with this Doctor for five or six years now and at first his bedside manners was great! But after almost a year of hospital stays for abdomen surgery and more , not once did the Doctor tell me that I had CLL . It was at least four years later did my Doctor tell me that my white count was high. My husband and I had to ask him what was the reason for that??? . He said: Didn't anybody tell you? Who is the anybody? It was and still is difficult to ask him a question about my health issues. I was so shocked when he finally told me what my condition was. We (My husband and I) asked him what can be done and what was my life expectancy? He said the treatment was worse that the disease. I also have anemia and I had to ask the Doctor what can I do about that! It is like pulling teeth out of him to get any information. I don't know where his mind is half the time. Sorry but I need to be treated better than that. The office is dirty and un kept most of the time. He comes across being so kind at first but his doctoring needs to be improved a great deal! He does not focus enough on his patients care and does not do his follow ups. It's all about money for him. I am sorry I have to leave but my life is important too.

November 10th, 2015

Condescending towards women and doesn't like to be questioned

Although I believe this doctor to be knowledgeable,his bedside manner stinks. He is fine as long as you ask no questions or express an opinion. He told me I treated him like a clerk...because I wanted to see a specialist and get a referral. I didn't ask his opinion first. I know my body, and knew exactly what was wrong. He has no compassion, yet has opened a holistic center. All about $$$$....not healing. There is lack of communication in the office due to revolving door turnover, and I got caught in the crossfire. When he makes a mistake he brushes it off. One of these mistakes caused me to be in pain longer than necessary. I teared up, and he said "enough with the dramatics". It is like pulling teeth to get him to discuss test results. Since I wanted to know and asked, it was off putting for him. I feel like I am entering a land mine every time I see him. I am in the middle of getting approval for surgery....and then I am out of there. He is a know it all. Strong women...beware....run!

September 17th, 2015

horrible

yamani is the worst doctor i see in my 54 years . was in the hospital for stomach problem. he told me he not my doctor .i said good you suck. stay away. awful. horrible. he call his self an doctor he out for insurance money run when you see this doctor please take my advice.

September 16th, 2015

stay away

very rude doctor out for insurance . money

March 27th, 2015

does talk a lot ,but not about your condition .does not have time to explain everthing about your codition/basically to busy.

February 26th, 2015

Good alternative doctor as well as conventional

Totally happy with this doctor. He understands alternative treatments as well as conventional, so respects my understanding of health and my decisions. Plus the office is really advanced regarding their use of the internet. I got my results of my tests on their secure website. Really makes things simple for me.

September 9th, 2012

After a visit with Dr. Yamani, I had done some blood work and it came out low in Iron, I received a call directly from the Dr, Not a secretary. I was super surprised he assurerd me all I needed was Iron from CVS or Walgreens over the counter and it will be fine. Dr Yamani is a Caring Dr. with A Gift to help patients.

July 14th, 2012

Very Sad Situation

Was a patient of Dr Yamani, however after three years of waiting at least an hour for every appointment it got old. The staff belongs in either a truck stop or as prison gaurds. There is an elderly client group at this practice, watching the staff belittle, scream, and mock the elderly was the last straw. Most importantly Dr Yamani is strickly there for the money. He never, not once checked my vital signs. And I was there for blood pressure. He stares at his laptop the entire time. Also, my wife would refuse to go to the office itself. It is the most unkept and dirty doctor office you will ever find. Avoid this for your own well being.

November 7th, 2011

Failure to follow through on referrals to specialty doctors.Large turnover in support staff.Spends time reading computer instead of listening to patient.Failure to report test results in a timely manner. No hands on, prescribes by patients description of problem