A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Yaseen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Yaseen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaseen graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yaseen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Yaseen MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Yaseen practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Yaseen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen practices Neurology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists.