A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Younus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Younus is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Younus graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Younus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Trenton Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Waquar Younus MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad W. Younus practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Younus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Younus practices Internal Medicine near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA.
See Beloit Internists.