A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Yousef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Yousef, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Dr. Yousef has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Mizyed Yousef BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Yousef practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Yousef has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Yousef practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.