A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Yunas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Yunas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Yunas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunas graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Yunas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Yunas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Yunas practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Yunas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Yunas practices Family Medicine near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Primary Care Doctors.