A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Nawaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Nawaz, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawaz graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nawaz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Zaim Nawaz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M Z. Nawaz practice?
- Dr. M Nawaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. M Nawaz practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Plano, TX.
See Greenville Internists.