A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Zahid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Zahid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Zahid, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zahid has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Zahid MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Zahid practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Zahid has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Zahid practices Nephrology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Fox River Grove, IL and Mchenry, IL.
See Elgin Nephrologists.