A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Zgheib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Zgheib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgheib graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zgheib has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zgheib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Zgheib practice?
Dr. Mohammad Zgheib practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.