A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Zgheib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Zgheib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zgheib
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zgheib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Zgheib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgheib graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zgheib has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hussein Zgheib MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Zgheib practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Zgheib has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Zgheib practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.