Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Zgheib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Zgheib is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Zgheib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgheib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Zgheib has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zgheib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Zgheib practice?
Dr. Mohammad Zgheib practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.