A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Zgheib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Zgheib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zgheib
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Zgheib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgheib graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zgheib has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hussein Zgheib MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Zgheib practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Zgheib has 14 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Zgheib practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.