Dr. Mohammadullah Faiz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammadullah Faiz?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 23rd, 2012

PATIENTS BEWARE WITH THIS DOCTOR and HIS ASSISTANT

I had a doctor but she was no longer at this location so I had to see Dr. FAIZ big, big mistake. I'm in my 30's and I'm a very happy, busy person with a big family, & to manyfriends to count. After seeing this doctor for about last couple visits he already tried to diagnose me with everthing from depression to anxiety to more. Tried to prescribe me medicine that I never took still have original prescription. Do not trust Dr. Faiz or his assistant Maria. In my whole life I have never been called depressed or anxiouse in fact I help people at work,church with their problems. If you go to this Dr. Faiz you will be hiring a lawyer to remove items from your permanent record like i will probly have to. I'm just lucky I have so many people who know me for years that can speak up for me if I do need to go to court. To remove all these false diagnoses.

August 1st, 2016