A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Ali, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Aamir Ali MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Ali practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.