A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Ansari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ansari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed A Ansari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Ansari practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Pediatricians.