A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Aziz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aziz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Aziz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Aziz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Schuyler Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Aziz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Aziz practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Aziz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Aziz practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Montour Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Montour Falls Internists, Montour Falls Sleep Medicine Doctors, Montour Falls Critical Care Practitioners, Montour Falls Pulmonologists, and Montour Falls Hospice & Palliative Specialists.