Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Aziz
Dr. Mohammed Aziz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Montour Falls, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aziz is affiliated with Schuyler Hospital, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Staten Island University Hospital North. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Aziz has the following 5 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammed Aziz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Imad Bakoss
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Staten Island, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Hesham Abdelrazek
Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Neil Cohen
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi26