Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Haque
Dr. Mohammed Haque, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX (and 4 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haque is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and North Hills Hospital. Dr. Haque has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Haque has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammed Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Omayra Quijano-Vega
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Behzad Shahbazian
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Abrar Mohammed
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi14