A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Haque is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Haque, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Haque has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haque accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Haque practice?
Dr. Mohammed Haque practices Internal Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Internists.