Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Hoque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Hoque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Hoque, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoque graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Hoque has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Anwarul Hoque MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Hoque practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Hoque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Hoque practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.