Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hoque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Hoque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoque
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoque Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Hoque, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoque graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Hoque has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Anwarul Hoque MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Hoque practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hoque has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Hoque practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.