A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Hoque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Hoque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Hoque, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoque graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Hoque has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoque accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Hoque practice?
Dr. Mohammed Hoque practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.