Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I know you moved to a new location and we will like to get the new address so we can schedule an appointment. Thank you.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Looked for a long time to find a provider that my insurance covered. Scheduling was simple and very informative. Staff was friendly and helpful. Over all a great experience.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We thank you so much for your prompt response to our needs. You guys were awesome. Have a great day and continue helping the community. Carmen

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Excellent care show details Excellent care
Jul 1st, 2014

This doctor was so nice. The staff took my son in as an emergency. The doctor was very kind and funny putting us at ease. I had to wait for his follow up appointment but well worth the wait. The staff is so kind and cares about my son. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

CONFUSED WHETHER I SHOULD HAVE MY SPUR REMOVED OR NOT. STILL. DON;T KNOW

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Surgery was advised from ER, they got me in asap, but said I didn't need it. Went in for 2nd visit to have cast put on, & from the deformity of my hand they put splint back on and are trying to schedule surgery asap after two weeks since injury occurred.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was shown concern, care and provided with knowledge.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor and staff were very helpful and professional. Despite the severity of my injury they made me feel like I was in Good hands and that I would be fine.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
So nice and caring. show details So nice and caring.
Nov 13th, 2012

This doctor and his staff are so nice and very caring. They are good at what they do.

Oct 26th, 2011

This doctor is such an evil jerk. He is an atheist working for a faith based hospital. He treats the medical staff with disrespect. I would never refer a family member or friend to him. He is old and does below average work. Beware he is also very rude.

Aug 11th, 2011

I would highly recommend this Dr. Staff was very professional and friendly!

They suck big time show details They suck big time
by Carlos A on Jun 10th, 2010

Even I have a bad knee since playing sports in high school, he said I have nothing(but he charged for those words big money) and today still hurts every morning and when I run.Also, they made a mess with my credit (spotless until now because of this greedy mf), I paid my co-pay, they kept sending the bill to a wrong address and my last name misspelled. Thank God even that, I received a letter from a collection agency with all those misspelled errors (thirs try from them), I called Signa Health and they said they -Doctor- cash the check long time ago, but still want more money, and that that is a breach of contract, they don't care and keep the collection bill open!!!.So they rip you off, and also want an extra bite, I putting a lawyer to get those bastards in the place they deserve, the nurses ... unpolite, and the dr... first time ... nice, second he look at me for 2 sec to say you have nothing ... ( ? ), I guess he din't feel like working that day... pity I have to keep walking every day ... they suck big time, beware!!!