Surgical Specialist
201 Hilda St
Ste 15
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-847-8282
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  So nice and caring.  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

This doctor and his staff are so nice and very caring. They are good at what they do.

|  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

This doctor is such an evil jerk. He is an atheist working for a faith based hospital. He treats the medical staff with disrespect. I would never refer a family member or friend to him. He is old and does below average work. Beware he is also very rude.

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

I would highly recommend this Dr. Staff was very professional and friendly!

|  They suck big time  |  show details
by Carlos A on Jun 10th, 2010

Even I have a bad knee since playing sports in high school, he said I have nothing(but he charged for those words big money) and today still hurts every morning and when I run.Also, they made a mess with my credit (spotless until now because of this greedy mf), I paid my co-pay, they kept sending the bill to a wrong address and my last name misspelled. Thank God even that, I received a letter from a collection agency with all those misspelled errors (thirs try from them), I called Signa Health and they said they -Doctor- cash the check long time ago, but still want more money, and that that is a breach of contract, they don't care and keep the collection bill open!!!.So they rip you off, and also want an extra bite, I putting a lawyer to get those bastards in the place they deserve, the nurses ... unpolite, and the dr... first time ... nice, second he look at me for 2 sec to say you have nothing ... ( ? ), I guess he din't feel like working that day... pity I have to keep walking every day ... they suck big time, beware!!!