Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Khan
Dr. Mohammed Khan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA, with other offices in Lancaster, CA and Riverside, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pediatrics. Dr. Khan is affiliated with East Valley Hospital Medical Center, Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus and Queen of the Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Khan has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mohammed Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.
Dr. Shantanu Thakur
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
Lancaster, CA 0 mi6
Dr. David Bronstein
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Lancaster, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Maricar Cutillar-Garcia
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Lancaster, CA 0 mi25