inactive

Mohammed A Memon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 23rd, 2016
He is very good at his job!

March 2nd, 2015
No Bedside manner
As I was asked to sit down,Dr.never looked up at me only said ola como estas ?I proceeded to tell him I was not Hispanic. I Felt as if I was completely rushed and spoken to as if I was stupid. I called for a new visit where all my vitals were taken,upon leaving I was told to come back for bloodwork the following Monday.When I arrived Monday morning I was instructed that this was the actual physical and repeated all the vital that were taken already the same week!When I explained that I wanted to speak to the doctor,is when everything became clear.the doctor did not like me questioning why we were going over the same questions Again! He proceeded to tell me he could not treat me,because I questioned why we were going over the same process!This practice is not for anyone who still believes Dr.should have a bedside manner,or listen to a patients needs. When I agreed that I too could not have him as a Doctor I simplyexplained that a referral to a specialist would be necessary,he threw me out!! As I was speaking to the reception desk very calmly and completely blown away by his behavior! He then threatened to call the police! I am a strong smart independent woman who has NEVER even been arrested.Dr. Memon is condescending and arrogant.The only plus is you can get right in , for he has no patients! Maybe if he realized you must listen and in this country women are equal!

April 7th, 2014
First Actual Review of Dr. Memon
Meeting with Doctor Memon made the whole practice feel like that floor between floors in Being John Malkovich. Blech.The previous four reviews are obviously written by the same illiterate person. Doctor Memon was dismissive and rude. Before coming into the examination room, he chatted briefly with a patient in another room, and said "I'll be back in a second," right before stepping into the examination room for my appointment. I let him know my breast cancer warning signs, and he rattled off a few questions and showed no empathy, and before I knew it, the initial appointment was over. Once you get past the nurses and receptionists (who happen to be wonderful, by the way -- and I'm not cuckoo for nurses) the office feels like the kind of back room you'd go to in the third world if you wanted to barter the next two decades of your life for a trip to America.

December 13th, 2013
I just just change to him as my PCP. after my first visit i had feeling that i know him for years. Staff was freindly and that visit I did not had my copay staff very professional to ask me not to worry bring it when you can. 2 week latter I caled his office to be seen becuase of my cough, I thought i will get appt 4-5 days latter but she set me to be seen same day I said waoo.

November 15th, 2011
nice office, front staff are good and do their job proper. MD is good he introduced himself with his name and ask me how can I help. Very professional and to the point explain my diagnosis and treatment and thats it fast and good I like him.

July 16th, 2010
very professional. focused and answer your question in detail, funny. My daughter felt very comfortable and want to change to him.

November 16th, 2009
good staff and waiting period is short MD is nice and explain in det\ail abut my condition and ask me to call 2 to 3 days after my visit overall good