A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Mughni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mughni graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mughni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Abdul Mughni MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Mughni practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Mughni has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Mughni practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners and Brooklyn Internists.