A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Mughni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mughni
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Mughni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mughni graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mughni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Abdul Mughni MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Mughni practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Mughni has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Mughni practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners and Brooklyn Internists.