Dr. Mohammed Abdallah DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 20th, 2016
Best
Went to see Dr Abdallah for painful phlebitis, was very kind and knowledgeable,performed treatment and relieved my symptoms.Wonderful Doctor. Definitely recommending to everyone I know. His officestaff is so sweet and helpful!

September 7th, 2016
Patient
At first I did not know what to expect. Dr. Abdallah and his staff made me feel at ease. The service I received was great...My mind and well being were their main concern..I would recomend Dr. Abdallah to whom needs a great surgeon...

September 1st, 2016
Hospital surgery
I appreciated Dr Abdallah sense of humor. The surgery was serious, however he imparted such calmness that I was very comfortable.

August 17th, 2016
Highly recommend him and his staff
I wish all the Doctors could be as thoughtful. Really took the time out to explain my condition. I did not feel like a number like you typically do at many Drs. Offices or sit around wondering if i'm ever going to be seen.

April 5th, 2016
Miss
The wait may be a little long but it is well worth it. So, do yourself a favor and sit down and wait. The man is an excellent clinician, surgeon and human being. He saved my legs when no body was able to.

February 13th, 2016
Dr.Abdallah is a commanding presence. He made me feel not only he knew exactly what to do for my condition but as if I was his family. I trust him completely. Caring and honest, professional and easy to communicate. I would highly recommend. It is hard to get an appointment but that's because he is so good. His staff was good to work us in his busy schedule.

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Abdallah is an awesome doctor! Besides being a great surgeon, he takes the time to explain everything in detail and will spend the time to answer all questions patiently. He has a sense of humor that puts the patient at ease and his gentle demeanor affords the opportunity for establishing a real patient-doctor relationship. He is confident, thorough and a pleasure to talk with. I have complete confidence in him and I give him my highest recommendation - 5 stars!

December 18th, 2015
Unbelievably wonderful surgeon and human being!
He is a very gifted Surgeon! Hands down the kindest, most considerate and caring Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. A true lifesaver!

November 11th, 2015
Excellent Doctor.

October 2nd, 2015
First class doctor. Knowledgable, great surgeon, excellent bedside manner, surrounded by the most efficient and pleasant staff. I will highly recommend him.

July 14th, 2015
Simply awesome surgeon and human being. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a Vascular Surgeon

July 2nd, 2015
This doctor and his staff are amazing. He took the time to really explain my medical condition and what options are available. He does not rush which made me feel totally at ease. He came to me highly recommended and I was not disappointed. Best experience ever!!