Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abu-Mahfouz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Abu-Mahfouz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu-Mahfouz graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Abu-Mahfouz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Z Abu-Mahfouz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Z. Abu-Mahfouz practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.