A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abu-Mahfouz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abu-Mahfouz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu-Mahfouz graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Abu-Mahfouz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Z Abu-Mahfouz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Z. Abu-Mahfouz practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.