A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Abubaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Abubaker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abubaker graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abubaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Yaseen Abubaker BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Abubaker practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Abubaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Abubaker practices Rheumatology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Rheumatologists.