Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Abubaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Abubaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abubaker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abubaker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abubaker graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abubaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Yaseen Abubaker BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Abubaker practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Abubaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Abubaker practices Rheumatology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Rheumatologists.