Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Abusamieh
Dr. Mohammed Abusamieh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abusamieh is affiliated with St. Vincent Hospital, St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital and St Anne Mercy Hospital. Dr. Abusamieh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Abusamieh has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammed Abusamieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Fadhil Hussein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi25
Dr. Saud Alvi
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics
Toledo, OH 0 mi27
Dr. Michael Gordon
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery
Toledo, OH 0 mi39