A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Afzal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Afzal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Afzal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Afzal graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Afzal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Afzal MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Afzal practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Afzal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Afzal practices Neurology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochelle, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Rockford Neurologists.