Dr. Mohammed Afzal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

February 18th, 2016
Absolutely terrible
Talks over you when you are trying to tell him about your symptoms, doesn't seem concerned at all. Very condescending. He rarely looked at or addressed me directly, even though I was sitting next to him, he would turn around to address my fiancé instead of me. Even questions I asked him he would respond to my fiancé as if he had asked them. Overall a very bad experience and I won't go back.

September 14th, 2015
Horrible
I feel bad for anyone that goes to this doctor without knowing better. That's what happened to me, and he was so rude and arrogant. He couldn't even remember about anything he told me I had to remind him each visit and then told me that I could go to another doctor but they aren't going to help me. Pretty much everything the other reviews say are what happened to me. I recommend seeing another doctor.

August 26th, 2015
Just....terrible.....

February 5th, 2014
Bad experience
Dr. Afzal completely misdiagnosed my condition and delayed my getting an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. He seemed very impatient about answering questions and told me to go see another doctor. He is one of the most arrogant people I have ever met.

August 9th, 2013
Client
Dr. Afzal was an excellent and knowledgable physician!

June 20th, 2013
My Dr. called Dr Afzal to see me and he was not in the office that day but he still came in to see me. When I was given my MS diagnoses he spend alot of time talking to me and my husband, He would explain things and then leave the room for us to discuss things and then he would come back in. He did this 4 times and he said he would do this as long he needed to be sure all of my questions were answered. He does not "baby" his patiences but he explained things so you can understand. He always helps questions. I would recommend him to anyone!! I think he is a great Dr!!!!

August 20th, 2012
This Dr. lives in the world of 'I'. 'I' know everything . You do not. He doesn't listen to his patients, he talks over them. He doesn't look at his patients when talking to them, as if they are not even there. He has no bedside manner. he shows no connection or concern at all to his patient or their family. He misdiagnosed my husband twice without any thought of saying, I'm sorry, I'll get to the bottom of this or I'll bring in a college of mine to take a look at him. We won't be back any time soon to see him! He is an incompetent, narcissistic, under schooled, man who doesn't deserve the title 'Doctor".

October 10th, 2011
I have never had a doctor that was confrontational like Dr. Afzal. He made me feel extremely uncomfortable. He told me one thing while in the hospital, made me worry for two weeks then once I got into his office he told I must not have listened to anything he told me.

November 2nd, 2010
awful
This Dr. should have his license revoked for lack of compassion. Is he competent? Remains to be seen. Told me 3 times to leave if I didn't like what he was going to do. The way he treated me shocked me--no details about procedures about to be performed, and when I asked what they entailed he said I could leave, get another doctor. Oh well, another bad medical experience from a foreign doctor.