Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Akbarian
Dr. Mohammed Akbarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, MA, with another office in Winchester, MA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Akbarian is affiliated with Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford, Winchester Hospital and HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Akbarian has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mohammed Akbarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, MA.
Dr. Wellner Poppe
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Winchester, MA 0.07 mi27
Dr. Paul Radvany
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Winchester, MA 0.18 mi47
Dr. Kenneth Tucker
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Winchester, MA 0.18 mi40