A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Akbarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Akbarian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akbarian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akbarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Akbarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbarian graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Akbarian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Akbarian MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Akbarian practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Akbarian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Akbarian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Cardiologists.