A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Akbarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Akbarian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akbarian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Akbarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbarian graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Akbarian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Akbarian MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Akbarian practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Akbarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Akbarian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Cardiologists.