A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Akbarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Akbarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbarian graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Akbarian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akbarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance