A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Akhtar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Akhtar MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Akhtar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Akhtar practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.