A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Al-Jasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Al-Jasim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Jasim graduated from Saddam University Saddam College Of Medicine.
Dr. Al-Jasim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Mohammed Al-Jasim MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Al-Jasim practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Jasim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Al-Jasim practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Infectious Disease Doctors.