A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed AlKadiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed AlKadiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. AlKadiri graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. AlKadiri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed AlKadiri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed AlKadiri practice?
- Dr. Mohammed AlKadiri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed AlKadiri practices Family Medicine near Centralia, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Breese, IL and Belleville, IL.
See Centralia Primary Care Doctors.