A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Al-Taher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Al-Taher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Al-Taher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Taher graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Al-Taher has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Taher Al-Taher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed T. Al-Taher practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Taher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Al-Taher practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.