A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Aladdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Aladdin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aladdin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aladdin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Aladdin graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Aladdin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Aladdin MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Aladdin practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Aladdin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Aladdin practices Radiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Radiologists.