A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Aladdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Aladdin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Aladdin graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Aladdin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Aladdin MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Aladdin practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Aladdin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Aladdin practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.