A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Alattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Alattar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Alattar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alattar graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alattar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Adil Alattar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Alattar practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Alattar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Alattar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors.