Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Alattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Alattar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alattar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alattar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Alattar, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alattar graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alattar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Alattar BS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Alattar practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Alattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Alattar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Internists, Fredericksburg Pulmonologists, Fredericksburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Fredericksburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.