A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Alghoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Alghoul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alghoul graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Alghoul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Alghoul MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Alghoul practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Alghoul has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Alghoul practices Plastic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Plastic Surgeons.