Dr. Mohammed Alghoul MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Chicago, IL

January 13th, 2016
Praising Dr Alghoul
When my facial Mohs skin cancer surgery unexpectedly turned into a major facial reconstruction , I was fortunate to have Dr. Alghoul "put me together". After only a few months, because of his artistic capability, no one knows I even had surgery. Both his medical and office team always made me feel welcome and comfortable. Anyone who has the need for plastic surgery is sure to feel secure under the skillful and accomplished hands of the caring Dr Alghoul.

January 12th, 2016
Thankful Breast Cancer Survivor
I would definitely see Dr. Alghoul again. I highly recommend Dr. Alghoul as a very gifted and skilled surgeon. He is a perfectionist in his work and it shows amazingly in the outcome of my breast reconstruction. Dr. Alghoul has always listened to every concern I have had during my cancer treatment/reconstruction. He then addressed the concerns with his skilled hand and made me feel complete again. I am truly fortunate to have found such a great surgeon and wonderful person.

October 21st, 2015
Patient
Dr. Alghoul is a fantastic surgeon. He is a perfectionist and was always looking for the best option for me. He displays genuine care and concern and took his time to understand all my needs.

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Mohammed Alghoul is an honest, talented artist!
Dr. Alghoul performed reconstructive surgery after surgical excision of a malignant melanoma tumor on the outside of my foot. While I was extremely concerned about the cancer, as an active individual I was equally, if not more, concerned about a full recovery of the use of my foot. I read all the glowing comments on Dr. Alghoul’s skills in facial and breast reconstruction, but there was limited information about his experience in weight-bearing extremities. I asked him directly about this and he was very forthright in his discussion of the possible outcomes and how there was no guarantee that the initial surgery would be successful given the location and size of the excision. As a patient, I sincerely appreciated his honesty and he gave me confidence that he would do the very best possible. While the reconstruction has not completely healed (14.5 weeks post surgery - foot surgery takes forever to heal!), I can say that the results have been stupendous. Dr. Alghoul is truly an artist, and now that I am walking again, I can say that he is also an adept engineer. Everyone who has seen the result has commented on how beautiful it looks. The reconstruction was complex with a flap moved from the bottom of my foot to the side to cover part of the excision and a skin graft taken from the top of my thigh to cover the section on the top of my foot. Visually, it is a work of art, and functionally I am confident that I could not have had a better outcome given the complexity. In addition to his talents as a surgeon, Dr. Alghoul is a delightful human being. He is very sweet, kind, and compassionate which are all critical traits when dealing with reconstruction of any part of the body. I would highly recommend Dr. Alghoul for any plastic surgery - elective or non-elective. I would only add that to achieve superior outcomes with an excellent surgeon such as Dr. Alghoul, the patient must be fully compliant in order to achieve these results. Patients must realize the critical role they play in addition to the talents of the doctor - it makes a huge difference in outcomes!

April 21st, 2014
Plastic Surgery evaluation
Dr.Alghoul saw me on time. He was professional, courteous and concerned. He offered to consult with other experts regarding my condition. He went over the treatment options and later called me at home.

April 21st, 2014
Dr. Alghoul is a caring and amazing physician. Never had a problem getting in, hardly any wait time and I am so glad he is my doctor.