Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba
Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mill Creek, WA, with other offices in Puyallup, WA and Bainbridge Island, WA (and 5 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Alhyraba is affiliated with Providence General Medical Center, Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus and Providence Everett Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mill Creek, WA.
Dr. Richard Tompkins
Mill Creek, WA 0.88 mi48
Dr. Abdullah Oz
Mill Creek, WA 1.08 mi
Dr. Simone Musco
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Mill Creek, WA 1.12 mi22