A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhyraba graduated from Poznan Academy of Medicine.
Dr. Alhyraba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Umran Alhyraba MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed U. Alhyraba practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Bothell, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Everett, WA.
See Bothell Internists, Bothell Critical Care Practitioners, and Bothell Infectious Disease Doctors.