The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Almubarak
Dr. Mohammed Almubarak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV, with another office in Morgantown, WV. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Hematology, Medical Oncology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Almubarak is affiliated with West Virginia University Hospitals-Ruby Memorial, West Virginia University Hospitals and Ruby Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Almubarak has the following 4 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Mohammed Almubarak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.
Dr. Sobha Kurian
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi22
Dr. William Tse
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi30
Dr. Soumit Basu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi13