A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Al-Najjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Al-Najjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Najjar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Najjar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Najjar MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Al-Najjar practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Najjar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Al-Najjar practices Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX.
See El Paso Internists.