A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Amari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Amari is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Amari, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amari graduated from University Of Al Fateh, Tripoli.
Dr. Amari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed A Amari FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Amari practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Amari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Amari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA and Crowley, LA.
See Lafayette Internists, Lafayette Critical Care Practitioners, and Lafayette Pulmonologists.