mom show details mom
Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr Armin is a wonderful doctor he has taken care of both of my girls and myself, He takes his time with his patients listens to them BEFORE making a diagnosis. He is kind and very considerate man . I have seen him for 13 years and he has always made sure my kids and my illness was taken care of with proper medication. He also knows his patients so well as myself my mother had a stroke in the back of her head and when I went to him complaining of a headache he made me do an mri immediately. We just love Dr Armin.

Very Caring and great bedside manner show details Very Caring and great bedside manner
Apr 6th, 2010

Dr Amin is a great pediatrician. I am a new mom and he spent a lot of time with me making sure I felt comfortable and had all my questions answered. When I told him I was going to do a delayed schedule with vaccinations for my son, he said that was ok and that he believes that the parents know what is best for their children. There was no pressure from him which I know is very common from pediatricians. He even gives his own personal cell phone number to his patients so they can reach him after hours if needed. The new office is beautiful and all the staff have been very friendly and helpful. I really like that they have a sick waiting area separate from the well waiting area.