A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Arman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Arman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Arman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arman graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Abdel Arman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Arman practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Arman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Arman practices Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Gastroenterologists.