Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Mohamed Arman good doctor but bad nurse staff show details Dr Mohamed Arman good doctor but bad nurse staff
Mar 4th, 2016

DR Aram is a very good doctor but unfortunately he has one nurse who is very rude and has terrible people's skill. Heard from a few patients about her rudeness and I experienced it myself. The other staff were very nice except her.

Don't do it show details Don't do it
Nov 23rd, 2015

Avoid doing surgeries with him, I regret all the money and time spent here. No follow up, no quality time with patients and you will be charged a lot of hidden charges.

Nov 13th, 2015

a very good and caring doctor

Nov 17th, 2014

Very good

Pleased patient show details Pleased patient
Oct 3rd, 2011

I have used Dr. Arman for one service, a colonoscopy and was very pleased, or, at least as much I could be under the circumstances. I found him to be a professional while on the table and in the subsequent visit where he went over the results with me. I was also provided the referring physician, my personal physician a report. Its been a number of years since I saw him last but I will be once again next year.

by Melissa Reed on Mar 16th, 2011

Excellent and professional! Takes the time needed to figure and analyze and very rational, and polite man!!

Jul 2nd, 2008

He is a professional with a caring manner. He is an excellent Doctor.