A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Arsiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Arsiwala is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Arsiwala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsiwala graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arsiwala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Ali Arsiwala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Arsiwala practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Arsiwala has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Arsiwala practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Internists.