Dr. Mohammed Arsiwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Arsiwala?

February 26th, 2017

Supervision at Michigan Urgent Care - Livonia is a joke!

This doctor supposedly supervised a PA who diagnosed me with a pinched nerve (via an x-ray) and told me I needed to go to the ER immediately, and needed spinal surgery. DeAngelo Webster also talked to me about spinal surgery in detail and assured me I would be ok. I went to the ER and have a strained muscle. Both the ER doctor and my primary care physician confirmed I had no symptoms that required emergency care, as well as confirming that it's not possible to diagnose a pinched nerve based on an x-ray. I was scared half to death for no reason. This should be criminal!

September 16th, 2014

headache-BP running high

I was having headaches and wasn't sure why. So when I went to see Dr. Ariswala, he diagnosed my high BP and the RX he gave was perfect. Fixed my headaches 30minutes after taking the medication. A+ on my diagnosis. He was very professional. I would return for any other "URGENT" matter. Thank you Dr Arsiwala and staff, who were also very friendly as well:)

December 2nd, 2011

EXCELLENT CARE

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is very caring and listens to you.

June 15th, 2011

Dr. A has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years. He truly cares about his patients as people and gets to know them.

November 10th, 2010

Dr. Arsiwala kept me waiting a long time. And he referred me to someone else because he couldn't diagnose what was wrong with me. He spent about 5 minutes with me, so not sure how he determined that. Not impressed with him at all.

September 18th, 2017