Internists
Michigan Urgent & Primary Care Physicians PC
37595 7 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
734-542-6100
Locations and availability (12)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  headache-BP running high  |  show details
by ginger on Sep 16th, 2014

I was having headaches and wasn't sure why. So when I went to see Dr. Ariswala, he diagnosed my high BP and the RX he gave was perfect. Fixed my headaches 30minutes after taking the medication. A on my diagnosis. He was very professional. I would return for any other "URGENT" matter. Thank you Dr Arsiwala and staff, who were also very friendly as well:)

|  Unprofessional, disgusting pig. Very disappointed.  |  show details
by Karen M. on May 21st, 2014

It is a complete shock that this pig is a licensed practitioner. He is very rude, arrogant, perverted, inappropriate, and appears to only care about money because he rushes patients in and out. If you are a female patient, please beware. He says very rude, inappropriate comments and I watched him belittle and berate one of his nurses on staff right in front of me, like it made him look like a man or something. I don't know how this man still has a business running. His nurses were nice and the only part of my visit that I even considered to be good. He is a disgrace and it's doctors like him who make other urgent care doctors look bad and give urgent cares bad reputations. I am sad that I have to even give him one star. He doesn't even deserve that. He is just pathetic.

Apr 20th, 2014

wait time is too long. waited an hour in the waiting room and then i was in the room for another hour and a half. other urgent cares dont take that long.

|  He sucks  |  show details
by Karin on Jan 28th, 2014

This man doesn't care about nothing but money his brother is a jerk he sleeps with his medical assistant takes advantage of them and fire them or make them so uncomfortable that they quit his employees are overworked and underpaid and he fights their unemployment but drives a Lamborghini and a Benz his physician assistants are terrible u rarely are treated by a doctor at his facilities . If u have a balance of $12 from yrs ago and your blood pressure 170/120 u will die if u don't pay.

|  Manager  |  show details
by Unknown on Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. Arsiwala, is the biggest joke out here, he's has no care or respect for his employee's, he only cares about money. When a boss sleeps with him employee ( MA ) and leaves his wife for her, and fires and employee for( he say she say.) That's pure Bull. Thank you Dr. Arsiwala for letting me go, You let me go to bigger and better. I now have the best boss & job ever, I'm also being paid my worth.

|  Inappropriate Bedside Manor  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

He made me feel very uncomfortable for a simple strep test. He abruptly asked me if I "preformed A LOT of oral sex?" I felt this was insensitive and unprofessional. He also asked me to unstrap my bra and pull down my pants to simply check my breathing. As a young female woman I would advise you to avoid this doctor.

|  EXCELLENT CARE  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is very caring and listens to you.

|  Do not go to this physician  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

This physician specializes in flirting with female patients and pretty much that's it!!!!

Jun 15th, 2011

Dr. A has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years. He truly cares about his patients as people and gets to know them.

|  This Physician is a Joke  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

I dont this Physician has ever passed the Board Exams. Arrogant, rude, and unprofessional.

Nov 10th, 2010

Dr. Arsiwala kept me waiting a long time. And he referred me to someone else because he couldn't diagnose what was wrong with me. He spent about 5 minutes with me, so not sure how he determined that. Not impressed with him at all.