A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Aslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslam graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Aslam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Wernersville State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Aslam MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Aslam practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Aslam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Aslam practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.