Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Awaad
Dr. Mohammed Awaad, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Gulfport, MS and Biloxi, MS (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Awaad is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi and Memorial Hospital. Dr. Awaad has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Awaad has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mohammed Awaad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Brian Darcy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi41
Dr. John Cai
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Buffalo, NY 0.13 mi29
Dr. Thomas Smith Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 3.36 mi29